According to Wikipedia, Onli is a rare Artist who has created two visual art genres.

According to Wikipedia, Onli is a rare Artist who has created two visual art genres.
All artwork on this blog is Copyright 2024 Turtel Onli , and other dates. All Rights Protected & not to be remixed, rebooted or used commercially without a signed agreement with Prof. Onli. The smaller images on the right are links to reels or related websites.

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Aug. 20th, 2020

Being up for the downstroke finds me more intense in effort, technique, time, and concept.  This is when I am now aware that the Residency is ending.  A lot had been done already. Each week I have a measurable process.  Interviews.  Decisions. Wearable Art. Promotions.  Not much from visits or the like as Covid Accommodations and HPAC priorities rule the day when it comes or interactions, dialoque and criterions based exchanges.

I met four of the other Residency Artists here.  They all seem to be on the Year-Long-Residency-Plan.  Given I have a quarter of that time.....I am a bit too focused to do a lot of visiting.

Daily I reach out globally to curators, collectors and institutions that would benefit from my Rhythmistic Practice.  A Lion in winter is still a Lion.  An Artiste in the vintage phase is still a capable Artiste.



 The panel to the right is in full production flow.  Base painting and intuitive design aspects abound.

Left is for the Visual Arts, Right is for the performing Arts.  Go Kokopelli!

No comments:

Post a Comment