According to Wikipedia, Onli is a rare Artist who has created two visual art genres.

According to Wikipedia, Onli is a rare Artist who has created two visual art genres.
All artwork on this blog is Copyright 2024 Turtel Onli , and other dates. All Rights Protected & not to be remixed, rebooted or used commercially without a signed agreement with Prof. Onli. The smaller images on the right are links to reels or related websites.

Friday, August 28, 2020

 August 28th 2020.


I forget that I am still a bit of the stick in the mud type of person.  Not really....but in affect.  When one spends most of their life since age three sitting at a table drawing and imagining more to draw etc...the bright bubbly warm social nice personality is not always that robust. OOOPS!



 So that was my smile.  This is my joke.  And that is how I play. Huh?


Kokolit for Literature. In values of gray.  Size 50" X 40".

Ask me? I luv this Residency.  It is a powerful capstone in my practice and career. That is why I am here daily to meet all of the Rhythmisitc objectives and goals.  Each of which are measured via effort and visible results. Not a lot of fluff and trends.  Actual items produced.  Some call that being creative.....I call it being Rhythmistic. Go with my explanation. I am extending an open invitation to all Hot Art Stars and even those curators, historians, arts educators we know came in on the Post Black train. 

 Y'all would learn a lot in the Rhythmic Zone.

 I cannot think better than Allison, The HPAC Director of Exhibitions & Residencies, in someone  being a more soulful person....... in my orbit of contemporary Art Centers or Galleries.... who means well and delivers. Not just for me but for all types of Visual Artists. 

Even us Stick In Da Muds.


Rhtyhmistic one of a kind Ts. Prices start at $35.00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment