According to Wikipedia, Onli is a rare Artist who has created two visual art genres.

According to Wikipedia, Onli is a rare Artist who has created two visual art genres.
All artwork on this blog is Copyright 2024 Turtel Onli , and other dates. All Rights Protected & not to be remixed, rebooted or used commercially without a signed agreement with Prof. Onli. The smaller images on the right are links to reels or related websites.

Monday, October 5, 2020

 Oct. 5th 2020.

"SAIC Alumni rock!"


From the School of the Art Institute: Thanks Director Ashley Spell....this really made my day and will help to propel my extended "Rhythmistic Residency" at the Hyde Park Art Center.  

Please hit the LINK to see it all. Or hit the image below for a site link to the SAIC Magazine.

Me and so many of my very dedicated and talented Alumni folks.  What a cool way to express and share this special bond!

SAIC Magazine Fall 2020 Its first all digital version! LINK! 

ABOVE: An image I drew while in undergrad at the School of the Art Institute.  Plus a photo of Kieth Richards....of the Rolling Stones reviewing an album cover design I did for them while I was doing my year abroad live / study off-year in Paris. Circa 1978.  Just before I returned to graduate in May of 1978 with my BFA in Art Education. 

( Unfortunately the album cover was too raw & Rhythmistic to pass the censorship laws of that era and was not used.  But damn....did I have a blast meeting and working with The Rolling Stones! )


Rhythmism Lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment