According to Wikipedia, Onli is a rare Artist who has created two visual art genres.

According to Wikipedia, Onli is a rare Artist who has created two visual art genres.
All artwork on this blog is Copyright 2024 Turtel Onli , and other dates. All Rights Protected & not to be remixed, rebooted or used commercially without a signed agreement with Prof. Onli. The smaller images on the right are links to reels or related websites.

Monday, October 5, 2020


 Oct. 5th 2020

"What do I see?"

I see two young boys bounded in a deep friendship in elementary school for several years/grades with a common fondness for science.  I see them under their desks quietly talking and smiling during Air-Raid drills and warnings about those Sputnik crazed Russians looking to drop atomic bombs on us.  But we were surely safe under those desks.

 I see flight across the ocean called Time.  I see them, those two boys as old men.....  re-connecting during Covid.  One giving the other the secret Code that neither even recalled.  Nor knew its value. A Code that one left the other when his young talented life was desperately crashing without time to say good-bye. 

To a long hidden secret Creative Core. 

I see that rare fleeting purity that exists in the magic before the ravages of puberty or saving one's life sets in.  One became a musician/composer the other an artist/publisher. I see life and creativity before "Rhythmism!

 I see the next two months of my extended Flex Residency at the Hyde Park Art Center about to take flight too. 

 I see....." perspective, design and Jet-Planes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment