According to Wikipedia, Onli is a rare Artist who has created two visual art genres.

According to Wikipedia, Onli is a rare Artist who has created two visual art genres.
All artwork on this blog is Copyright 2024 Turtel Onli , and other dates. All Rights Protected & not to be remixed, rebooted or used commercially without a signed agreement with Prof. Onli. The smaller images on the right are links to reels or related websites.

Friday, July 17, 2020

July 17th 2020

I am taking a day off.  Maybe two, from the Residency.  A little rest and separation before returning to document the completed end result of the Graphite Phase of this artistic effort.


Drawing at this level does have its own set of rigors.  Pressure and tension in the hand and fingers doing the work. Focus needed while on task. I tend not to use over-head projectors, grids and photo-references in composing and the execution of my compositions, images and such.
 
"My stream of ideas and dynamics comes from my being constantly in a state of Art.  The Rhythmic Zone.  Most of my conscious time."


"Per these images and drawing I did extend my process by drawing preliminary sketches to draft out the concepts visual perimeters.  Then I naturally drew each one larger..to scale...yet open to improv along the way. "


"This is me...Turtel...holding a French version do an 1981 book on air-brush techniques.  I used to actually keep it near my bed.  Behind me is a more completed textile work for this collection."


"Note that these compositions respectfully embrace a blending of selected traditional icons, including the Kokopelli, to arrive at symbolic emblematic expressions for the Arts. Visual Art.  Performing Art.  Literature. And Music. "

I am combining Art & Design.  See the Link resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment