These are Visual Artworks as productions by way of being rigorously created in a collective series l

These are Visual Artworks as productions by way of being rigorously created in a collective series l
All artwork on this blog is Copyright 2023 Turtel Onli , and other dates. All Rights Protected & not to be remixed, rebooted or used commercially without a signed agreement with Prof. Onli. The smaller images on the right are links to reels or related websites.

Thursday, March 12, 2020


Pencil Drawings as Art,  in progress:

I happen to be a life long visual artist who loves to draw. I started drawing as a small child. I still love it.

My more recent preliminary sketches are being considered for development and processing to raise them to the level of being finished Rhythmistic Fine Art. I like  to do most of my work without using photo references of models.  It challenges my imagination and skill set while reducing any resulting issues related to works being too derivative or such.


The above image shows a photocopy on the floor, from a sketch-book.  Above it is a primed archival board that is 36:W X 24".  It is being drawn.  The question is will it remain a work in pencil or will that delicate penciling be a foundation for painting.  At either rate it is destined to be a completed Rhythmistic fine art work.

The top and bottom images are likely to be included in my growing "No Evils" collection that recontextualizes the ancient proverb of See No, Hear No and Speak No evils into the future-primitif Rhythmistic context..

No comments:

Post a Comment